Singapore Oriental Art Classic auction August 22, 2020
Deadline for solicitation：July 25, 2020
Auction time：August 22, 2020
Category of solicitation：Porcelain, coins, calligraphy and painting, jade, miscellaneous
Auction place：Jasmine ballroom, convention and Exhibition Center, Marina Bay Sands Hotel, Singapore
Singapore is adjacent to Malaysia across the Johor Strait in the north, Indonesia across the Singapore Strait in the south, and the south entrance of the Malacca Strait. Besides Singapore Island (accounting for 88.5% of the national area), Singapore also includes 63 small islands around it. Singapore is a multicultural immigrant country, and promoting racial harmony is the core policy of the government. Singapore is famous for its stable political situation, clean and efficient government, and is one of the most international countries in the world.
Singapore is a developed capitalist country, known as one of the "four little dragons in Asia", and its economic model is known as "state capitalism". According to the global financial center index (GFCI) ranking report in 2018, Singapore is the fourth largest international financial center after London, New York and Hong Kong. Singapore is also one of the important service and shipping centers in Asia, and has been rated as one of the world's first tier cities by GaWC. Singapore is a member of the association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) and one of the member economies of the World Trade Organization (WTO), the Commonwealth and the Asia Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC). In November 2019, Singapore ranked third in the list of global urban economic competitiveness in 2019 and the first in the global sustainable competitiveness list in 2019.
● Send the JPG format pictures to the solicitation mailbox of our customer service department in the form of attachment Add the official customer service wechat (hbsb1826) to send the collection picture information for review; or send the collection directly to the company;
● Indicate the details of the collection (diameter, thickness, weight, age, texture, defect, source, etc.) and please leave specific contact information;
● If the works meet the requirements of shooting, we will contact you actively. At that time, please bring your auction products and valid identity documents to the company for auction. After the sales personnel check the relevant collection in a reasonable way, if the auction conditions are met, the company will sign an auction contract with you.
Matters needing attention
● Picture format: please provide photos of the products in natural light and at least three photos of the collection, including one picture of general scenery, one piece of detailed features, one picture of porcelain base, calligraphy and painting inscriptions, etc., and so on. Provide as much detailed information as possible to the staff of the company.
●If the client still fails to receive the email or phone call from the company after sending the photos and information, please call the customer service department of the company directly for consultation. The working hours of the business department are from 9:00 to 18:00 from Monday to Saturday, except for legal holidays.
● If the consignor brings the collection to the company, please call the relevant business department of our company to make an appointment in advance. Thank you for your cooperation.