Deadline for solicitation:December 20th 2020
Auction time: November 28th, 2020 (Saturday)
Collection category: porcelain, coins, calligraphy and painting, jade, miscellaneous
Dubai administrative region, UAE (Dubai Fairmont Palm Hotel)
Located in the Middle East, Dubai is a flat desert land facing the Persian Gulf. The area is about 4114 square kilometers, accounting for 5.8% of the total area of the United Arab Emirates, ranking second after Abu Dhabi. The population is about 3325082 (October 2019), accounting for 41.9% of the UAE's national population, making it the most populous city.
Dubai is the economic and financial center of the Middle East. It is also the main transportation hub of passengers and goods in the Middle East. Oil revenue promoted the early development of Dubai. However, due to limited reserves and low production level, the oil industry only accounted for less than 5% of Dubai's GDP after 2010. After oil, Dubai's economy relies mainly on tourism, aviation, real estate and financial services.
● Send the JPG format pictures to the solicitation mailbox of our customer service department in the form of attachment
Add the official customer service wechat (hbsb1826) to send the collection picture information for review; or send the collection directly to the company;
● Indicate the details of the collection (diameter, thickness, weight, age, texture, defect, source, etc.) and please leave specific contact information;
● If the works meet the requirements of shooting, we will contact you actively. At that time, please bring your auction products and valid identity documents to the company for auction. After the sales personnel check the relevant collection in a reasonable way, if the auction conditions are met, the company will sign an auction contract with you.
Matters needing attention
● Picture format: please provide photos of the products in natural light and at least three photos of the collection, including one picture of general scenery, one piece of detailed features, one picture of porcelain base, calligraphy and painting inscriptions, etc., and so on. Provide as much detailed information as possible to the staff of the company.
● If the client still fails to receive the email or phone call from the company after sending the photos and information, please call the customer service department of the company directly for consultation. The working hours of the business department are from 9:00 to 18:00 from Monday to Saturday, except for legal holidays.
● If the consignor brings the collection to the company, please call the relevant business department of our company to make an appointment in advance. Thank you for your cooperation.